Is your business wasting time and money trying to navigate the rising costs of diesel for your fleet? Fuel is typically a fleet’s second-largest annual expense, representing about 60% of a company’s operating budget. If you want to achieve profitability, better management of fuel costs is an important strategy to implement. And the first stop along the way is contracting with a fuel delivery service. Your company will be delighted to experience all the benefits of a fuel delivery service.
Here are just a few benefits business clients realize from using a fuel delivery service:
- Financial Savings. When you contract with a fuel supplier to purchase fuel for a specific period of time, you can expect the supplier to provide you with a discount in return. Your accounting department should be able to tell you how much you’ll save over the course of the year with a small reduction in the per gallon price of diesel your fleet uses.
- Automatic Ordering. Why spend time each week figuring out how much diesel was consumed, where the best price for fuel is, and calling suppliers to get another order in progress? The only way to recoup this time is to avoid wasting it. By using a fuel delivery service, you can either cut this process down to seconds or avoid it entirely.
- Reliable Inventory. Never worry about running out of fuel again. Fuel delivery services can monitor your fuel consumption and inventory to ensure you have enough fuel on hand when you need it–but not more than you can store on-site. Likewise, contracting with a fuel delivery service often puts you on a priority list for fuel supply during emergencies and disasters, so you can rest assured your fleet and your company’s emergency generator will be supplied no matter what.
- Happy Customers. Your business relies on serving its customers efficiently and consistently. A fuel delivery service means your fleet will never be sitting idle while your customers are waiting for products or services. When customers are delighted with your reliable service, it builds trust and they are more likely to share their experiences with other potential customers in the marketplace.
- Productive Employees. Imagine how much more time your employees will have when they don’t need to travel off route to refill vehicles. A fuel delivery service means there’s less idle and wasted time so your team members can focus on meeting customer demands.
Are You Ready to Enjoy the Benefits of a Fuel Delivery Service?
Our professional team at GP Energy works with business owners like you to develop plans and strategies to achieve success. Whether you’re interested in learning how a wholesale fuel program can benefit your company or you want to upgrade your cardlock facilities, we have the expertise to guide you through the entire process. Our goal at GP Energy is to make crossing the finish line of goal achievement easily within your reach. Contact us today to get started!